|Technical Name||Pyraclostrobin 13.3% + Epoxyconazole 5% SE|
|Target Disease / Fungus||Leaf Rust, Powdery mildew, Leaf blotch|
|Dose / Acre||200 ml/acre|
|Major Crops||Wheat, Barley|
|Action Mode||Contact and systemic fungicide|
|Company Name||BASF India Ltd.|
Information about Opera Fungicide
- Enhances crop quality and output;
- Control of disease of broad spectrum;
- Improves crop tolerance in severe weather by boosting production of chlorophyll;
- The features of translaminar assist limit the disease spread to other areas of the plant.
- Effect of prevention, treatment and eradication;
- Long-term effect;
- The two active compounds have a high synergistic impact.
Mode of action:
For cereals and other plants Opera proposes systemic measures:
- Rapid absorption and uniform plant coverage assure full safety;
- Attack’s diseases and protects from other curative, preventive and eliminating infections;
- Encourages the plant's natural defense.