|Dose/Acre||20-25 ml per tree (For Mango trees of more than 15 years), 10 ml per tree (Mango trees of less than 10 years), 4-5 ml/15 litres of water (Onion, Garlic, Potato, Groundnut)|
|Content||Paclobutrazol 23% SC|
|Benefits||Reduced shoot growth; increased fruit bud formation, flowering, and fruit set; improved fruit quality; greater frost, pest, and disease tolerance; and reduced pruning demands. Early Flowering. Increases yield.|
|Time of Spray||For Mango tree: Irrespective of the dosage of Cultar, soil application of Cultar at 120 days before bud break significantly reduced vegetative growth, increased perfect flowers, fruit set and yield. For Potato, use after 30 days of plantation. For Onion, Garlic and Groundnut, first dose at 40-50 days after sowing and second dose at 65-70 days after sowing.|
|Crops||Mango, Onion, Garlic, Potato, Groundnut, Carrot|
|Company Name||Syngenta India Ltd|
What is Cultar?
The supplement CULTAR contains the phytoregulator paclobutrazol, which works to suppress the synthesis of gibberellins, resulting in a reduction in vegetative growth. Cultar usage results in healthy foliage with less plant growth and trimming.
- Cultar contains the phytoregulator paclobutrazol, which decreases the synthesis of gibberellins, which results in a decrease in the overall growth rate.
- The positive effect of Cultar use is seen in foliage and vegetative growth decrease, and pruning.
- It improves Color, size, maturation, and yield.
- The usage of Cultar may help promote and encourage the flowering of the mango.
- To maximize absorption of Cultar, it is applied to the soil. It is necessary to incorporate it into the soil through the roots, where it is then carried throughout the plant via the xylem.
Benefits of Using Cultar:
- Use of Cultar can reduce shoot growth
- Cultar increase fruit bud formation, flowering, and fruit set.
- Cultar can improve fruit quality.
- With the use of Cultar we can get greater frost, pest, and disease tolerance.
- Cultar can reduce pruning demands.
- When you use Cultar you can get Early Flowering.
- Cultar increases yield.
- The use of Cultar can advance and stimulate the flowering.
- - Jul 26 2021
best quality product