|Technical Name||Imidacloprid 19.81% + Beta-cyfluthrin 8.49% OD|
|Dose/Acre||250 ML / Acre|
|Target Pests / Insects||Brinjal (Aphids, jassid, shoot and fruit borer), Soyabean (Girdle Beetle and semi looper)|
|Major Crops||Brinjal, Soyabean|
|Action Mode||Systemic and Contact action|
|Company Name||Bayer CropScience Limited|
What is Solomon Insecticide
In a unique formulations of oil dispersion, Solomon contains time-tested imidacloprid and beta-cyfluthrin. The systemic and contact characteristics are combined to produce rapid knock down and anti-food actions. Therefore, it is a large chunk of insecticide used to suck and bite pests. The O-TEQ (patent-protected) oil distribution provides better rain speed, optimal storage and penetration.
Mode of Action
This compound belongs to the synthetic pyrethroid group of insecticides. By touching and ingesting, the pesticide Beta-Cyfluthrin is working. The compound operates on the insects' nervous system by interfering with sodium channels. The first evident indications of intoxication are rapid excitation and deterioration of coordination, which leads to knockdown and death. Nicotinic acetylcholine receptors in the central nervous system are antagonized by imidacloprid. Excessive signal transmission interferes with the nerve cell's normal signal transmission pathway, resulting in excitation. The result is that a neurological system dysfunction takes place, which ultimately results in the death of the treated insect.
Imidacloprid classification No. 4A; Beta-Cyfluthrin classification No. 3A.
- This item possesses systemic and infected area, which results in a fast knockdown and an anti-feeding effect.
- This is well-suited for applications with modest total volume and can reach broad-spectrum insect control with an action on all insect stages.
- To have greater rain fastness, optimum retention, and penetration, an oil dispersion based on O-TEQ formulation (patent protected) is used.
Focused Pests and Crops
Aphids, jassid, shoot and fruit borer)
Girdle Beetle and semilooper
- Dose per Acre will be 250 ML is necessary.
- Dose in pump should be 25ML per 15 Liters water.